“Smells like a cheap hotel” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn

You added Quality Inn to your Saves list
Quality Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4424 Cleburne Blvd, I-81 at SR 100, Dublin, VA 24084 (Formerly Comfort Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Dublin
Buckner, Kentucky
“Smells like a cheap hotel”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

We had no choice to stay at this hotel so I will try to be as fair as I can when writing this review. We stayed 2 nights because of our daughters graduation from VT. We booked 10 months out and this was the only hotel with rooms left. The hotel is very dated and worn out. There is no elevator to take to the second floor so be prepared to carry your suitcases up stairs. Our room was clean and the beds were comfortable. We did have to wait for about 15 mins before out water was hot enough to take a shower. The air condition keep cutting off and not coming back on so we had to keep getting up and resetting it. Our main complaint is everything we took into the hotel has to be washed because it smells like a cheap hotel and smoke. If we could have changed hotels we would have. I would not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

We stayed on the first floor (non smoking) in a room with two double beds. Yes the furniture was a bit outdated but the room was spacious, clean, and quiet. And the price was $20 less than the hotel next door. We were just looking for a clean place to rest for the night and to get a shower... Would definitely stay again. Only negative is the poor Internet connection, we had wifi but were booted a few times.

• Stayed April 2013
St Augustine
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

This hotel is in major need of updating. Although our room was clean, everything except the TV is old, very old and worn. When we arrived the lobby was extremely cold, so cold that the young woman at the desk to check us in was wearing her coat. We were shocked at how freezing the hallway to our room was and the room itself was also freezing. We had a reservation so you would think they would turn up a little heat knowing the room would be used. It took a couple hours for the room to warm up and the tile floor in the bathroom never warmed up. We left and went out to dinner and by the time we returned the room was warm so the heater worked OK, just wasn't turned on and combined with no heat in the hallways it was VERY cold.
Coffee was available in the lobby as was water for tea but we had to reheat this in our microwave as well because it was only luke warm.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

Stopped by this motel on my way home to Knoxville, Tn..I had been to Flordia on a buisness trip and was very tired so I decided to stay the night before heading home the next morning..I always check trip advisor before I stay I was alittle worried about some of the reviews but decided to give them a chance anyway and I'm very glad I did..The front desk staff were very friendly a Judy checked me in that evening and was so very nice and told me about some places to eat I choose the Fatz which was AWESOME..My room was VERY clean very quite slept really good..I really enjoyed their breakfast the next morning and a Mahalia checked me out the next morning a super sweet lady with a lovely smile..So enjoyed my stay I will def be back soon I travel alot on buisness and will be staying here more often.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
spotsylvania, va
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

High winds, rain and blowing snow showers in the middle of my 13 hour drive. I had to get off the road. What a pleasure to arrive at the Dublin Comfort Inn. Warmly lit entrance, Holiday decorations, very clean room, and a great breakfast when I was ready to get back on the road. It was a bright spot that still makes me smile... Momma

Room Tip: I asked for a quiet end of building as I am a light sleep.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Richmond, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

Loved this cute cozy motel..My husband and I were on our way to Georgia to see our family for Christmas and stopped here on our way down...Loved the lobby nice and clean with very beauitful decorations..Staff were so wonderful and very friendly...The price was a great deal too. Our room was so nice and very clean..loved the pillows they had:) Also we were very happy with breakfast we just thought it would be a small continental breakfast boy were we fooled it was the bomb...gravy eggs sasuage biscuits along with some more things!!! We will def be back on our way from Georgia!!!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
pickwick dam
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

After 2 "legs" on a airplane from california and a shuttle ride from charlotte nc to Finally get to our hotel room at 1 am exhausted, we are always welcomed with smiling faces and warm greetings . But on this holiday our employer who is local had no shuttle service and taxi's weren't answering the phone..... HHMMM probably eating turkey with family .... as for myself and my hiusband we opted to work this holiday, and so did the hotel clerk who was AWESOME not only was she filling in for others so they could enjoy their turkey with family , Her Husband Who was equally AWESOME , took time away from caring for a older parent to drive us from the hotel to our companys address . i never got the name of the clerk but i wanted everyone to know that Her and Her husband are AWESOME!!!! And to say THANK YOU again for taking time out of your holiday to help 2 complete strangers. We are THANKFUL thast there are still caring people in this world !!!! definite recommend this hotel to anyone and we will stay here again business or pleasure !!! Scarlett & JOnathan B Choice privileges member and LOVING the service we receive !!!!!!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!