“Enjoyable and Very Nice Staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn

Save Saved
You added Quality Inn to your Saves list
Quality Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4424 Cleburne Blvd, I-81 at SR 100, Dublin, VA 24084 (Formerly Comfort Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #5 of 5 hotels in Dublin
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Enjoyable and Very Nice Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

Stopped by this motel on my way home to Knoxville, Tn..I had been to Flordia on a buisness trip and was very tired so I decided to stay the night before heading home the next morning..I always check trip advisor before I stay I was alittle worried about some of the reviews but decided to give them a chance anyway and I'm very glad I did..The front desk staff were very friendly a Judy checked me in that evening and was so very nice and told me about some places to eat I choose the Fatz which was AWESOME..My room was VERY clean very quite slept really good..I really enjoyed their breakfast the next morning and a Mahalia checked me out the next morning a super sweet lady with a lovely smile..So enjoyed my stay I will def be back soon I travel alot on buisness and will be staying here more often.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

73 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
spotsylvania, va
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

High winds, rain and blowing snow showers in the middle of my 13 hour drive. I had to get off the road. What a pleasure to arrive at the Dublin Comfort Inn. Warmly lit entrance, Holiday decorations, very clean room, and a great breakfast when I was ready to get back on the road. It was a bright spot that still makes me smile... Momma

Room Tip: I asked for a quiet end of building as I am a light sleep.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Richmond, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

Loved this cute cozy motel..My husband and I were on our way to Georgia to see our family for Christmas and stopped here on our way down...Loved the lobby nice and clean with very beauitful decorations..Staff were so wonderful and very friendly...The price was a great deal too. Our room was so nice and very clean..loved the pillows they had:) Also we were very happy with breakfast we just thought it would be a small continental breakfast boy were we fooled it was the bomb...gravy eggs sasuage biscuits along with some more things!!! We will def be back on our way from Georgia!!!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
pickwick dam
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

After 2 "legs" on a airplane from california and a shuttle ride from charlotte nc to Finally get to our hotel room at 1 am exhausted, we are always welcomed with smiling faces and warm greetings . But on this holiday our employer who is local had no shuttle service and taxi's weren't answering the phone..... HHMMM probably eating turkey with family .... as for myself and my hiusband we opted to work this holiday, and so did the hotel clerk who was AWESOME not only was she filling in for others so they could enjoy their turkey with family , Her Husband Who was equally AWESOME , took time away from caring for a older parent to drive us from the hotel to our companys address . i never got the name of the clerk but i wanted everyone to know that Her and Her husband are AWESOME!!!! And to say THANK YOU again for taking time out of your holiday to help 2 complete strangers. We are THANKFUL thast there are still caring people in this world !!!! definite recommend this hotel to anyone and we will stay here again business or pleasure !!! Scarlett & JOnathan B Choice privileges member and LOVING the service we receive !!!!!!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Lynchburg, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

Had only been to SW Va once, glad to discover this great hotel. While certainly not a new facility, it was very clean and comfortable, very helpful front desk folks, too. Smoking rooms available on 2nd floor, no elevator so there are some steps - no big deal for me. Right off I-81 and close to Wal-mart and convenience stores, gas.

Room Tip: Smoking rooms on 2nd Floor, awesome view on this side of Hotel, no elevator.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Springfield, Virginia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

My husband booked a room here before reading the reviews. When we checked in around 9pm the first room we got was absolutely filthy. Grime on the light switches and a/c unit, the carpets were very dirty and stained, the bedspreads also stained with cigarette burn holes, the easy chair in the room was so vile it looked like something someone would have left on the side of the road. Within minutes of turning on the a/c the room REEKED of smoke (our reservations were for a non-smoking room) So my husband called the front desk and they moved us to another room around 10:00.
Which was cleaner, however our toddler had to share the bed with us and my 6 ft tall son had to sleep in a chair.
Much like another reviewer who stayed the same night had mentioned, the hallway smelled like a cat box.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Raleigh NC
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Comfort Inn in Dublin after thoroughly enjoying the Virginia Tech game. We checked in at around 9:00 pm on a Saturday night. The area, around Clayter Lake, is beautiful and we had enjoyed several hours of out door activities locally.

The outside of the hotel was okay, but upon entering, the deterioration and lack of care are clear. The tile floors were dirty, the carpets were FILTHY. While the staff were helpful and friendly, they were not well-dressed and the smell of cigarettes on them was pervasive. We reached our room through the main, first-floor hall and the it smelled EXACTLY like a cat box! Horrible, strong, ammonia-like smell. Entering the room, it smelled way too strongly of air freshener which had been sprayed to cover cigarette smoke. I turned on the AC, which didn't smell a LOT better, but it did move the air around enough to dissipate the strong air freshener.

The bed clothes were clean, the blanket was new. The mattress was enclosed, thankfully, in a bug-proof cover. The pillows were small, but I'd brought my own. The furnishings were dilapidated but clean. Again, the carpet was FILTHY! The bathroom was not updated, but was very clean. The amenities were sufficient given our short stay.

BIg negative: we checked in at 9:00 pm-ish and Housekeeping knocked on our door before 8:30 the next morning. We were STEPS from the Front Desk. Does Housekeeping NOT get a list of the early check-outs?

Big pluses: I forgot to take my pillow with me when we checked out. I realized an hour or so later and ran back, thinking I'd be out of luck. However, my pillow was on the bed where I'd left it. Hot coffee and decent continental breakfast was available early in the morning and stayed open later than posted.

All in all, we slept well.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!