“VIR visit” 2 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 2X get $50 gift card
Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in Danville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

We were having some remodeling done to our house and needed a place to stay for the night called around and the BW had an inside pool which was a hit for my children so decided to give it a try. Walked in and was taken back by the cleanliness and beauty of the lobby so was really excited to be staying until we got to the desk young lady was very impersonal never looked up from the computer but to give us the key and to take the payment. She had no personality at all and was very unfriendly. I work in customer service myself and know the importance of a happy customer and she could care less rather we were happy or not. She never offered any details about what the hotel had to offer. So we felt like we were not important. Other than that unpleasant experience the room was great perfect size for our family the kids had a blast in the pool and the hot tub would have liked for the pool to have been a little warmer and the jets to have had more power in the hot tub but overall everything else was great. Would refer the hotel to friends but tell them to beware of staff an do your homework on what the hotel has to offer due to staff being uninformative. Your staff should be aware that without guest they would be in the unemployment line with over half of America and it is a dozen happy people that would love to fill their spot so they should treat each quest with respect.

• Stayed February 2013
gmbestwestern, Manager at BEST WESTERN Windsor Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the opportunity to review Our hotel. I especially appreciate your feedback and observations. I will follow up with that shift. Every customer is important and we do value you as our guest. I would like to invite you back to stay with us on a complimentary night. Please contact me directly to set up this stay. I do apologize for the clerk's lack of attention. i hope to hear from you soon!
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

We had 3 rooms at this hotel due to a funeral. The staff was friendly (thanks Chassidy) and the hotel was very clean and nice. The rooms were nice and welcoming, plus as my title suggests... the remote controls are the best! Yes, I know that sounds silly but as a person who does not like germs from hundreds of people, a hotel tv remote is normally yucky. However, they have a new clean plastic remote control where the buttons are and the remote are all as one piece. So one wipe with the sanitizer and it was clean (they call it the clean remote I believe)! :-) Check in and check out was super easy, and we would definitely would stay here again when/if in Danville.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
gmbestwestern, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Windsor Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the opportunity to leave us a review. We appreciate your comments and look forward to your return.
Silver Spring
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

Was here on business for the night. Next to Danville airport, I heard no noise from airport. I haven't stayed in a Best Western in ages. Room was clean and comfortable. Desk outlet only had two outlets one for lamp and one for one electronic device,big downer! Have to charge phone in another location if you are using a laptop. Bathroom was clean shower pressure was fair not bad. Breakfast was ok,nothing elaborate. Coffee was adequate. Paid $71 with negotiating.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
gmbestwestern, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Windsor Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Thank you for your review and I apologize for your inconveniences. I will share your review with the staff for improvements. Please visit us again and give us an opportunity to demonstrate our loyalty to guest satisfaction. Thank you for choosing Best Western Danville we hope to see you again soon!
Savannah, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

I'm a busy female ad executive and I was very impressed with my stay here. The breakfast was great with a large selection of hot and cold selections, the bed was comfy but most of all the staff was very attentive helping me with finding my way around town and the housekeeper even rushed out (in the rain!) to bring the cell phone I dropped as I was leaving the parking lot. This will be where I stay when I'm working in the area!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
gmbestwestern, Manager at BEST WESTERN Windsor Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Suzanne M,
The staff and I Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are happy that you were pleased with the accommodations and level of service given from the staff. We look forward to your return visit and hope you find it just as accommodating. We thank you for business!
Jacksonville, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Staff was professional and friendly.The rooms were clean and comfortable.They are in the proccess of installing hd tv's .Enjoyed the hot tub and the breakfast.Was easy to get to. Has plenty of truck parking. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
gmbestwestern, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Windsor Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
Dear BigRigHauler,
We thank you truly for your review and kind words, I will share your comments with the staff. I am happy that we were able to accommodate you and the rig (smile). Keep safe and we hope to see you again soon! Thank you for choosing Best Western of Danville!
Milton, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I had the good fortune of staying at the hotel with my children and my husband. We enjoyed the hot breakfast, the swimming pool/hot tub, and the on sight exercise room. The front desk staff was very friendly and prompt with addressing any issues.

Room Tip: The room with a hot tub looks nice.