“Bad Business Stay” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Danville

Save Saved
You added Super 8 Danville to your Saves list
Super 8 Danville
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2385 Riverside Drive, Business Hwy 58, Danville, VA 24541   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #9 of 12 hotels in Danville
Durham
“Bad Business Stay”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

The only thing I like about my stay was restaurants were nearby, but my room was dirty. The bed wasn't change, lamps was missing in the room,the bathroom had dead bugs on the floor and dried up urine behind the toilet.The bed was uncomfortable..Daytime front desk clerk was rude...

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

psuthar, General Manager at Super 8 Danville, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
I had checked with my staff & she told me that she was not rude with him. She did ask him how your stay was. He never replied back to her & she gave him his receipt & told him that Have a safe trip back. If that's being rude then we are guilty of being rude. As for the Dirty linen we have the best housekeeping unit in Danville area hotels & I go & randomly checked their rooms after they are done & it happens to be that I did check the room before he had checked In & the rooms was clean according to Super-8 Standard. I really don't know who is right or wrong but if it makes you feel better than I would like to apologize to Mr. Wesley S. on behalf of Super-8 Danville, VA.

90 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Roanoke
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

Small room but just enough room. Bed was comfortable. I liked that coffee was available 24/7. The receptionist was very nice.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you very much for you review. I would like to thank you for acknowledgement for the front desk clerk. They work so hard to make your stay a pleasant. I don't know if you know that we do offer In room coffee as well as the lobby.
Saint Louis
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

We were traveling from Williamsburg on 8/14/1013. We picked this location on the fly. We had left the VA historic triangle late in the day heading for NC and the Smokies. Night was falling, we were hungry and we'd been satisfied with Super 8 during previous trips. The hotel was clean, the desk clerk was friendly and when I asked for a KIng size room on the first floor that was no problem. The rate was less than what I had been charged the previous night at the Rodeway Colonial in Williamsburg and there was the convenience of a restaurant next door.

The food at the restaurant (called Hams - a local eatery since 1935) was on a par with most of the chains such as Applebees, etc.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
psuthar, General Manager at Super 8 Danville, responded to this review, September 2, 2013
I am so glat that you had chosen this Super-8 over the rest. Thank you very much for your review. Yes we do have a great restuarant in our area. Next time you are most welcome to stay her again.
Chatham
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

Got a room over night at the Super 8. Check in was painless and quick. The room was clean and updated. Everything worked like it should, and the trip went well. Will be staying here again in the very near future.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

psuthar, General Manager at Super 8 Danville, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Thanks for a nicely written review I am so glad that everything worked in Super-8 Danville, Va Because I had gone to a higher end hotel & either the door does not open, or Microwave does not work properly, or even the bed quality is not worth mentioning. So what I am trying to tell you is that even the higher priced hotels are having issues with their rooms.

Been to Super 8 Danville? Share your experiences!