“Nice Staff Good Food” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 18 Restaurants in Damascus
Cuisines: Mexican, Vegetarian
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Hey Joe's prepares fresh Mexican food daily. Hey Joe's Deep Fried Catfish Tacos are delicious along with all of our other dishes. Vegetarian dishes available. Hey Joe's owners are songwriters and live original music happens quite often.
Asheville, North Carolina
“Nice Staff Good Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

My family ate here during the leaf season and I can not say enough nice things about the staff. They listened to my wife's long list of deadly food allergies and went into the back and prepared one of the best meals we have every had.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Excellent food at a great price!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

My wife and I ate lunch here this weekend after riding from White Top back to Damascus on the VA Creeper trail. It's in a great location in town and the menu is pretty large for such a small restaurant. I had a the catfish tacos and my wife had the chicken quesadillas. The salsa and chips were good and the beer was cold. I think our bill including tip was under $20 which is perfect, especially with the amount of food we had. The guys that run the place were friendly and the food was very good. It looks like they've got a great setup for Karaoke and live bands at night. It's a good to have variety and it looks like Hey Joe's is contributing well to the Damascus restaurant food diversity.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Hey Joe's? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Hey Joe's, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.