“Very good.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 18 Restaurants in Daleville
Cuisines: Pizza
“Very good.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

We were traveling and looked to TripAdvisor for suggestion for dinner and we found this little place. I ordered a pizza to go. When I walked in, the smell of Italian food was yummy. When I got the pizza back to the hotel, I was pleasantly surprised at the quality. The dough was tasty, plenty of tomato sauce and cheese. We had onions and pepperoni which was great. I will be coming back from Baltimore in about two week and will probably eat here again.

Visited July 2014

Troutville
“WONDERFUL SUBS!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Seems like there is always SOMETHING on the menu for EVERYONE - delicious home made breads too!!! Great Atmosphere!!!

Visited May 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Great pizza. Wait in line to place order but time until you receive is reasonable. Eating area is what you'd expect in a family pizza place.

Visited July 2013
New Jersey
“It was O.K.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

I'm originally from Massachusetts. I was really excited to see a restaurant listing grinders as that's what we call them there. (not many places outside of the Northeast call their sandwiches grinders).
I got a small pizza and a half roast beef grinder.
The pizza was meh and not that good.
The grinder was better and a good size. They put it in a box which I thought was weird. I'm used to a grinder being wrapped in foil or white paper.
It's not a Northeast grinder like back home but it's a reasonable attempt at one.
The prices were decent. I paid under $10.00 and thought that was reasonable.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Roanoke, Virginia
“Pizza and subs are worth stopping in for!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

When the grandsons are with me we always stop for Pizza. I like the steak sandwich and the boy's always get the cheese Pizza. The 16 inch Pizza always has some to take home for warm up.

• Visited December 2012