“Hotel Review - Super 8 Daleville VA” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Daleville

You added Super 8 Daleville to your Saves list
Super 8 Daleville
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   446 Roanoke Rd, Daleville, VA 24083 (Formerly Econo Lodge)   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Daleville
TRENTON
“Hotel Review - Super 8 Daleville VA”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

Stayed in Room 108 - better lighting and a fan in the bathroom would be helpful. Mgt incorporated fabric softener to improve the feel and absorbency of the towels.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Roselle, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

I am writing this for my parents. They stayed here for 4 days over labor day weekend during a family reunion. They really liked the staff, the room and location. They felt it was worth the money and very happy that it was indeed as clean as the reviews they read stated. I spent one night here and it was very clean. It was slightly outdated for some travelers who expect everything to be upgraded at every hotel, but If your in need of a clean room and a nice place to stay where you feel comfortable... This is a great one! My parents plan to stay here again on their travels and if I need a place, I would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Ridgeley WV
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

4 couples spent a weekend here in mid-May; we were kayaking the Upper James River Trail. What a deal!! Large clean rooms with mini-fridges and microwaves. Close to I-81. Plenty of eating choices nearby (loved Three Little Pigs!!). Staff was courteous and efficient. The hotel is older but has been nicely remodeled. The hallway did smell of bleach but that's ok. I'd give it 5 stars but the breakfast buffet could have been a little more extensive. We will definitely go back.

Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Spartanburg, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Staff greeted me warmly, checked me in quickly, and told me that the Mexican restaurant adjacent to the property offered a discount with my room key.

Room was clean and spacious. Bed was comfy. It was so spacious in fact, it seemed sparsely furnished. There was a desk and office chair, but no easy chair (there was plenty of room even for a sofa). I was staying one night, so no big deal, but it would have been annoying to only have the office chair for multi-night stay.

Super 8 always surprises me -- I should know by now to expect better quality and a more comfortable stay than in chains that are supposedly higher quality.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

My kids and I were traveling from NY when we stopped at this Super 8 hotel. I wasn't really sure what to expect as my husband booked it while the kids & I were driving. We arrived rather late. I would say around 9pm. The clerk at the desk was very friendly & offered tips for the area, eating, etc. Our room wasn't the biggest, but it was clean & served it's overnight purpose for us. We got up & went to breakfast the next morning. They had several different beverages, waffles, pastries, cereal & oatmeal. There are restaurants & grocery stores nearby. Easy on and off from Rt 81. All of the staff that we encountered were friendly and happy. The price of the hotel was fairly cheap also. I believe it was only about $70.00/night. This is a great little find and will stay here again when traveling.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Grottoes, Virginia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012 via mobile

The hallways stink like something I've never smelled before! We stayed here based on the good reviews...don't believe them...keep driving. The area for breakfast is nothing more than the size of a large closet with about 4 tables. Keep driving!

• Stayed September 2012
Woodland Park, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

My husband and I stayed at this property on 8/31/12 & 9/8/12 on our way back and forth to Gatlinburg, TN. Both our check-in and check-out was seemless and quick.

Upon our check-in, Paul (front desk staff), was pleasant and very informative telling us of the full breakfast they offered along with the 10% discount to the restaurant across the street if you showed them your room key. Our room was IMMACULATE...housekeeping tsure takes pride in their work. The pool was crystal clear, too. Breakfast was well stocked and included fresh baked waffles.

I highly recommend that should you ever be in the Roanoke area that you make this Super 8 Motel your hotel of choice.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back end of the hotel are much quieter.