“Great atmosphere, excellent service and very good food!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 11 restaurants in Dale City
Cuisines: American, Hamburgers, Vegan, Vegetarian
Good for: Families with children, Doing business
Good for: Families with children, Doing business
“Great atmosphere, excellent service and very good food!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

I had never heard of this place but wanted some breakfast before going to the mall. I liked the diner look outside and loved the environment inside. Was greeted immediately in a very friendly manner. Victor is an excellent server and very attentive. Even signed us up for their eat well program - get incentives after you eat here so many times. I'm not a big breakfast person but I tried the banana stuffed French toast. It was very good!! My husband had the country fried steak and really enjoyed it. I definitely recommend this establishment!!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

84% Recommend
Woodbridge, Virginia
“Wow, try the Silver Diner again if you've been away for a while.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

I had a bad experience with Silver Diner several years ago and just stopped considering it as a dining option. At that time it seemed on the way down - not busy, inattentive staff, etc. When I arrived and wasn't greeted by a hostess or any signs of life I even had to ask "Is anyone home?"

Well how things have changed! I recently had two meals there and both were excellent. First a senior breakfast omelet which was delicious and very reasonable. at better-than-McDonalds' prices. So the next night I took my husband back to try their food - much of it is organic and fresh from farm to table. We both enjoyed our dinners. His was pot roast and mine was fish tacos. Everything was well prepared, served at the right temperature by an attentive server, and very reasonably priced. We plan to return as regular patrons.

Good turnaround, Silver Diner....we are very impressed!.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Parkesburg, Pennsylvania
“Super fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

The ambience is super fun and we've always had a good experience with their service. Best chicken tenders, fries, shakes, breakfast and crab chowder. Yum. :)

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Montclair, Virginia, United States
“Outstanding breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

We used to go to the Silver Diner in VB when we lived there before it closed. The food here was even better. I had an outstanding omelette, and the salmon my wife had was awesome. Will definitely be back.

Visited February 2013
Woodbridge, New Jersey
“Good Food, Great Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

My husband and I discovered the Silver Diner after stopped for fuel on the way to Florida. Very cool looking from the outside, it is very retro wrapped in silver with lots of neon. We hadn''t heard about Silver Diners, so didn't understand what they meant about the next generation. Once we went in, we were greeted and seated by a pleasant young man followed by a greeting from a even younger waiter. The food I saw being delivered to other patrons looked delicious, however my husband and I were looking for something lighter, and settled on burgers. The menus and signs throughout the diner emphasize the freshness of their ingrediants and the fact that they deal with local farmers. My husband ordered a regular burger with american cheese, lettuce and tomato, and I ordered a bacon, bleu burger which had fried onion slivers on. My husband prefers well done and was pleased to get it that way. My burger was delicious! They come with fries which taste fresh, not frozen and were perfectly fried. The only possible complaint I could have, was that the lettuce as it was called, it actually something called "Rocket greens" whic kind of looked like fresh spinach almost. It didn't really matter to me, but my husband is very fussy so he had to pick that off. The servings were large enough that even though we came in pretty hungry, when we were done eating that, we did not want dessert! On a side note, they have a lot of vegan and gluton free items on the menu so they seem to have something for everyone! I would definitely recommend Silver Diner to anyone!

• Visited February 2013