“Love This Diner” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Doing business
Jacksonville, North Carolina
“Love This Diner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012

My family and I love this dinner. We come up here every time we go through I-95 into northern Virginia. The food is amazing. When I come here, I always eat the ultimate French toast. Just me explaining it will not do it justice in mentioning how delicious it is. The food served is made from locally produced products from local farms. I could tell from my meal. Moreover, the service was awesome and quick. The restaurant is awesome with is oldie's music. My meal tasted very fresh. I highly recommend eating at this restaurant because you can't go wrong from there breakfast to diner menu.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Joe H, Public Relations Manager at The Silver Diner, responded to this review, August 20, 2012
BlackOut1983, the Ultimate French Toast is a classic! Thank you for taking the time to write a review, I am glad you enjoyed everything. We hope to see you back soon!

83% Recommend
Lorton, Virginia
“liked the old menu”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

they have tried to make it "healthy." They took out the flavor.

Visited June 2012
Cork, Ireland
“Great American Diner.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

This is a fantastic diner..we were so impressed with the quality and selection of food. The staff were friendly, courteous and effecient. The restaurant itself was comfortable and clean. We ate here on several occassions and would highly recommend it.

Visited May 2012
Woodbridge, Virginia
“Great Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

Food was really good, service was fast and friendly. Definitely recommended.

Visited June 2012
Savannah, GA
“Favorite new spot to stop on our way to Connecticut”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012 via mobile

My boys and I annually make the trip from Georgia to Connecticut for the summer and stay in Woodbridge for the night to break up the trip. By far, the Silver Diner is the best restaurant we've been to! I can't belive we missed this gem in years past. The boys LOVED their healthier option dinner; the salmon with lightly steamed vegetables was perfectly cooked for one, and the other wanted seconds on the "breakfast for dinner" (eggs, fresh strawberries, waffle) instead of dessert! My Greek salad fit the bill (dressing on the side) and our waiter was attentive and helpful. All empty dishes by the time we were done eating. A manager (I think) came by to make sure all was well, which was nice. Superb value - dinner for the three of us came to under $25.00!! You'll definitely be seeing us again next year.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Joe H, Public Relations Manager at The Silver Diner, responded to this review, June 20, 2012
Georigiateacher, its awesome to hear that you found a great spot to eat during your trip! I'm glad your family enjoyed the meal, and we hope you'll have another chance to visit!