“Great Food!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #20 of 82 Restaurants in Culpeper
“Great Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

I really enjoyed the service here. The waiters are all welcoming and the food was great! Definitely going to have to go again. Recommend it to anyone who is thinking about going.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Nashua, New Hampshire
“Authentic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

The food was wonderful. I had spinach enchiladas, which I've never seen at any other Mexican restaurant, and the service was very good. Our server seemed particularly polite and friendly. In addition, the prices were good, less expensive than the ones we checked out at a local chain Mexican restaurant down the street!

Visited April 2014
Culpeper
“Best Mexican Restutaunt In Town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

We have eaten here several times and have always had a great meal and service. The large menu offers many choices and all food is prepared fresh daily. Highly recommended.

“Excellent Mexican Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

Much of their food is made there including the chips. Best salsa and chips in Culpeper as far as I am concerned.
Good Happy Hour prices and the food is great too.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Slow service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

This was my first time at this restaurant since it changed owners and went from a Chinese restaurant to a Mexican restaurant. I love what they did with the interior especially the bar area. When it came to dining, the service was very slow and my waitress couldn't answer any of my questions. I chose a tamal off the lunch menu. (Btw: the menu is huge and I can't see how a kitchen can possibly execute all those dishes well) The masa was light and fluffy but the chicken filling was flavorless and mush. Overall the meal was very forgetable.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Been to El Jaripeo? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage El Jaripeo, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.