“Great food, amazing entertainment!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 80 Restaurants in Culpeper
Cuisines: Japanese
Virginia
“Great food, amazing entertainment!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

I called a day ahead of time to make reservations for our party of 14. The lady who answered was friendly and helpful. When we arrived, we were seated and drink orders taken while we awaited the arrival of our remaining party. When everyone arrived, soup was served and the chef began shortly after. He was very entertaining and especially engaging with the younger children and they loved it! The food was fantastic and the waitress constantly refilled our drinks. Lots of laughing and applause could be heard as the chef entertained us, we couldn't have had a better time!

Alexandria, Virginia, United States
“Great service, good food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

We enjoyed our meal at Osaka. The service was friendly and welcoming and the HIbachi steak was cooked perfectly. The tempura on our appetizer was a little thick, but the flavor was excellent.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Corning, New York
“dinner with friends”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

Truly enjoyed our dining experience.Having your food prepared right in front of you,with fun and laughter.Chefs have a great time,especially with a family that likes to have fun.I had the hibachi steak,it was delicious,fried rice with yum yum sauce, also enjoyed a glass of plum wine.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
wolftown
“Best Japanese Steak house in Central VA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

My girlfriend and I love this place.
Friday and Saturday evenings are full so call first.
Bang bang shrimp and the Culpeper Roll are wonderful.
I just made my self hungry so I heading there now.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great food, exellent service, highly recommend.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

So me, my wife and my kids were looking for hibachi places around culpeper but none satisfied us more than Osaka. Great food and the chefs were sooo funny and they know how to put on a great show. And the service was amazing. The waiter was talkative and very helpful in tending to our needs. He never let a glass go empty and he's great with kids. This is an all around great place to be and even the owners do their part to make sure your dining experience is top of the line. I highly recommend osaka if you're looking for great hibachi, amazing sushi, wonderful service and a fantastic dining experience.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere