“Had a great stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Culpeper
Fort Myers, Florida
“Had a great stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

My wife and I where visiting relatives in the area and they recommended we stay here. Well let me tell you the front desk staff was just amazing. So friendly, courteous and helpful. I think they were the best team of front desk staff I have encountered in a long time. The housekeeping staff was great too. Whenever you would pass them they made sure to say hi and ask if everything is going good. They too were wonderful. The breakfast buffet was just average but again the staff was great. The only disappointing person was a the lady bartender on the afternoon shift. She was not very friendly but maybe she was having a bad day. The hotel itself was in a great location for me. The place is in great shape over all but what really makes this place is the staff!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Jason C, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Culpeper Inn, responded to this review, August 20, 2014
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 540-825-1253 ext. 564.

BEST WESTERN Culpeper Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Oakville, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

This hotel was clean, welcoming and comfortable. The breakfast was very good, the first day the eggs were not so good, they had been there a while. We were at the tail end of the breakfast time. I mentioned something to the waitress and they brought out new eggs that were delicious! The pool is outside and we didn't get a chance to use it as it rained while we were there, it looked nice though. The only negative was the pillows were too square and puffy for our liking but that is being very nitpicky!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Richmond, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

Nice location and very convenient to where I'm working . Staff very friendly and they go out of their way to make you feel at home. Restaurant on site with good meals at a fair price. Very close to the town of Culpeper, Va. for additional eating options, gas, and other incidentals.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Jason C, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Culpeper Inn, responded to this review, August 18, 2014

Washington DC, District of Columbia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

This was the worst experience that I've had in my 23 years traveling as an adult. Room smelled and was dirty. Front desk personnel lacks the ability to see issue through. Maids are collecting a check because the actions that they take doesn't equate to cleaning. I had to remind front desk and maids about what was needed. I requested that mgr review work to no avail.

Breakfast was cold. Potatoes were hard. I commented on this the first day without any changes being made. Breakfast wasn't even served on the last day.

Room Tip: Federal employees stay away from this property regardless of the rate. Seek other properties with g...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 540-825-1253 ext. 564.

South Hill, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

For an older property, it was very well maintained. The place looked great. 200 character minimums are making me not want to write anymore reviews. I prefer a sentence or two and that is it. Might delete this app.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Jason C, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Culpeper Inn, responded to this review, August 12, 2014

South Hill, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

For an older hotel, it looked great. Definitely well maintained. Would stay there again and recommend to friends and family. *Apparently I can only post this review by using a minimum of 200 characters. Sadly, I just do not have that much to say. This has nothing to do with the quality of the hotel.*

Arlington, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

It was a fine experience for a motel style stay. Only problem was we had requested a queen size bed in our room. Once we arrived we found a full sized bed so we went down to speak to the front desk. They assured us it was a queen and they only had queens at that location. We were trying to figure out why it felt so small so we measured and it was 54 in × 75 the standard for a full. This was incredibly frustrating as we paid a queen rate.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

BEST WESTERN Culpeper Inn

Been to BEST WESTERN Culpeper Inn? Share your experiences!