“Hotel room as good as Marriott or Embassy Suites” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Culpeper
Virginia
“Hotel room as good as Marriott or Embassy Suites”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

While this hotel would be technically called a motel because it has exterior room entrances, room 245 would compete with any top tier hotel. The room has what you would consider a standard king room and then also has a sitting room with tv and full kitchen and kitchen table for four.

I would recommend this room for anyone traveling with a family or young kids and needs space.

Attached to the hotel is the Peppers bar and restaurant and on Saturday night, I was very surprised by how lively the place was.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Culpeper, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

I stayed at the Best Western over the Memorial Day weekend and had a wonderful time! Checked in on Sunday, checking in was a breeze and very pleasant….of course my room was very clean and inviting. I got settled and the first thing I did was to go too the pool just to hang out in the sun. It was a little chilly but the pool was crystial clear and all the furniture was in excellent condition. I’m sure when I go back during the summer I’ll be in that pool!

Thanks to the General Manager and staff for another great stay.

William Scott
Culpeper, VA

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Leesburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Stayed one night over the Memorial Day Weekend. Pleasantly surprised with the quality. Very clean room (recent upgrades?), well kept grounds, great breakfast, and pleasant reception staff.
Will stay again on next rip through Culpeper.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
seattle
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

This was a fine hotel--do not hesitate to stay here. The rooms were Best Western quality and the buffet breakfast the best in a BW we've have ever had! Grits, biscuits and gravy, eggs, sausages, you name it all under hot lights and served from both sides. Well done!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Philadelphia, Pa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

This property is a very good value. The grounds were meticulously maintained, and the room recently renovated. The bathroom was furnished more like one in a luxury hotel than a value oriented Hotel. The room was very well maintained.

The breakfast bar was quite adequate with choice of sausages, pancakes, scrambled eggs, and a variety of cold cereals. The coffee was good and there was a choice of juices. My only minor quibble was that the dining room carpet could have been vacuumed more frequently.

Will definitely recommend to friends and family.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here from may 2nd to the 5th. I was with a group called Relic Rescue and we were relic hunting a civil war camp site. When we got there check in was easy and fast. We got 2 queen beds and the room was nice but needed minor repairs but nothing that would keep me from staying there again if I was in the area. Friday night rolls around and that's when the headace started. Around 2am the bar must have closed on site and the two rooms next to us were up all night screaming and yelling. I got NO sleep and was not happy at all. When morning came I opened my door to go talk to the front desk and a used condom was right out front my door. I went to front desk and got nothing but a sorry. No discount no nothing. I was NOT happy one bit. As for the breakfast at the hotel it SUCKED. I have had better food at a soup kitchen I volunteer at so I would pass on that if I were you. All and all hotel was ok and like I said I would stay again if I had to and had no other choice. It would be nice if I got a call and bestwestern made me right that night but I am not counting on it....

• Stayed May 2013

Been to BEST WESTERN Culpeper Inn? Share your experiences!