“I'm a Crack (Dip) Addict!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Description: 434-823-7080
Description: 434-823-7080
Western Maryland
“I'm a Crack (Dip) Addict!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

I was on a lengthy car trip and started to get hungry. My travel companion searched the tripadvisor site and we decided to give this place a try. The service was great. The food was wonderful and reasonably priced. Our waitress recommended the Crack Dip, which I'll admit I was intrigued by simply because of the name. It lived up to its name and then some - I'm officially an addict! If I'm travelling near Crozet again, I will be sure to stop!

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Crozet, Virginia
“Welcome Mountainside Grill”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

Mountainside Grill offers the best burgers I have had in years. These burgers are the sort I had back in the 1950's and early 1960's. They are hand made to order and are delicious. The hotdogs fit in the same category. Each "dog" is split, grilled and placed on a grilled bun with the condiments of your choice. Give this restaurant a try...I guarantee you will become a regular diner.....

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Crozet, Virginia
“BEST BURGERS AROUND!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012

This is a new restaurant to Crozet and they make some of the best burgers I have had. The secret??? They actually form the patties from scratch. There are no perfectly preformed and frozen patties. The taste difference is heavenly. While their fries aren't fresh as well, the fries they serve are quite yummy. Word of this restaurant has spread quickly and in the few weeks it has been open, it always has a steady flow of people...yes, I did just admit to going more than once in the few weeks they've been open :0).

Visited June 2012