“Great place!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 26 Restaurants in Covington
Covington, Virginia
“Great place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

My husband and I had lunch here, I've also been here one time before with a friend, and it is a nice place for sure. The staff is friendly but the food is great! We had the Intermont sandwich with a side of homemade potato salad which was the BEST I'd ever had. I have had one of the potato patch choices with turkey as well previously, it is a neat twist on a sandwich for sure but this time the food was excellent. I also had their side salad previously and it was fresh and delicious if your a salad person. I would recommend to go before 12 because the local mill employees do flock here for lunch and it can get busy. If your near this lovely little place you should stop by and enjoy a yummy lunch!

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Childhood Favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

With my father's shop being located directly beside this little treat, I frequented it many times as a child. Their hours have always been a lunch only ordeal (normally 1030am-2pm), but the food is delicious! It is in a small building, but they have outside seating. There is plenty of space for parking and while the food is a little pricey, you will certainly get your belly full and leave a happy customer.

• Visited September 2013