“Unusual Applebee's” 3 of 5 stars

Description: In the Riverbend Shopping Center near Walmart
Wisconsin
“Unusual Applebee's”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

First of all - doesn't look anything like the photo here. This is an "Applebee's Grille"; interior decor is different (scaled back); hostesses not as friendly as other Applebee's restaurants (no greeting when you walk in the door, no "thank you" when you depart). Restaurant lacked in the cleanliness department. Food was okay and we WOULD probably end up dining here again, mostly due to lack of choices in this area. The huge trash receptacle outside the front door was absolutely overflowing and disgusting - not a good sign for the inside I guess! I would suggest they tighten up their housekeeping and make their staff "speak up" a bit more to guests!

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Kent, Washington
“New Management Needed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

Worst Applebee's in Washington! After reading reviews I think this location needs new cook and management. Our experience was horrible; day old bread/buns/pink/raw meat/ seasonless fries and served barely warm. Told waitress about the food, came back with check we paid and left. Filed complaint online Manager called (very defensive)said system down, waitress was new and it was a learning experience for her WTF at my expense. NEVER AGAIN DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Chillicothe, Ohio
“To-go food was just fine”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

We were in town for just a couple days and didn't know many places to eat. Since we were short on time we ordered food to-go and took it back to our hotel room. It was just fine. I mean this isn't a five star restaurant so it's exactly what I expected it to be.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
West Virginia
“Can't Cook”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

The last two times we ate there, the food was poorly prepared. If you want to hang out and drink at the bar and watch TV I guess it's OK, but don't go for the food.

• Visited April 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Lumberton, Texas
“Kitchen got order wrong and server disappeared.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

I went to this place with coworkers for supper and our server was Caesar. I ordered the garlic shrimp sirloin and asked to have the veggies replaced with rice pilaf and keep the herbed potatoes. When my plate arrived it had veggies and pilaf, no potatoes. So I asked our server if he could get me the potatoes. He brought me a plate with a quartered boiled new potato on it, no seasoning. Then he disappeared. 2 at our table had to leave so the remaining 2 had to wait to pay the check. I won't go back again if in the area unless I am out voted.

• 2 of 5 stars Food