“To-go food was just fine” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 27 Restaurants in Covington
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Description: In the Riverbend Shopping Center near Walmart
Chillicothe, Ohio
“To-go food was just fine”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

We were in town for just a couple days and didn't know many places to eat. Since we were short on time we ordered food to-go and took it back to our hotel room. It was just fine. I mean this isn't a five star restaurant so it's exactly what I expected it to be.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

West Virginia
“Can't Cook”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

The last two times we ate there, the food was poorly prepared. If you want to hang out and drink at the bar and watch TV I guess it's OK, but don't go for the food.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Lumberton, Texas
“Kitchen got order wrong and server disappeared.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

I went to this place with coworkers for supper and our server was Caesar. I ordered the garlic shrimp sirloin and asked to have the veggies replaced with rice pilaf and keep the herbed potatoes. When my plate arrived it had veggies and pilaf, no potatoes. So I asked our server if he could get me the potatoes. He brought me a plate with a quartered boiled new potato on it, no seasoning. Then he disappeared. 2 at our table had to leave so the remaining 2 had to wait to pay the check. I won't go back again if in the area unless I am out voted.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Covington, Virginia, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“food wasnt that great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

food was soso it took to long to get it because they didnt have anything preped then they double charged me for something i didnt even have

Sissonville, West Virginia, United States
“Positive experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

We had very attentive and friendly service. Food was great. We have had not so good service in the past but, it seems as of now that they have it pretty well together and in order. Good job Applebee's staff!

• Visited January 2013