“Kitchen got order wrong and server disappeared.” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 26 Restaurants in Covington
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Description: In the Riverbend Shopping Center near Walmart
Lumberton, Texas
“Kitchen got order wrong and server disappeared.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

I went to this place with coworkers for supper and our server was Caesar. I ordered the garlic shrimp sirloin and asked to have the veggies replaced with rice pilaf and keep the herbed potatoes. When my plate arrived it had veggies and pilaf, no potatoes. So I asked our server if he could get me the potatoes. He brought me a plate with a quartered boiled new potato on it, no seasoning. Then he disappeared. 2 at our table had to leave so the remaining 2 had to wait to pay the check. I won't go back again if in the area unless I am out voted.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Covington, Virginia, United States
“food wasnt that great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

food was soso it took to long to get it because they didnt have anything preped then they double charged me for something i didnt even have

Sissonville, West Virginia, United States
“Positive experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

We had very attentive and friendly service. Food was great. We have had not so good service in the past but, it seems as of now that they have it pretty well together and in order. Good job Applebee's staff!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Covington, Virginia
“Don't do it! Not a good Applebee's!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We live here so sometimes you get tired of the other restaurants and have to go here. It is my last choice in town. Even when not crowded, you are slow to get food and it is a gamble if it is good or not. We have had some really bad experiences. The latest I watched my food sit in the window a good 15 minutes before I got it and it was cold. But I didn't dare complain because you never know what you might get if you send it back. The place needs a good cleaning. There are a few really good servers that do what they can and that is the only reason I rated it 2 stars.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“The Applebees”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

The restaurant is always busy and the food is usually hot and delivered with a smile. The service is good too.

Visited October 2012