“A Hometown Favorite!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Greensboro, NC
“A Hometown Favorite!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

We love everything at this restaurant! Their turnovers are awesome, their sandwiches on the homemade bread is awesome, they have the best salad bar in town too. There is nothing you can order here that you will be disappointed with. If you're ever in the area, go check them out. You won't regret it.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Egg Harbor, Wisconsin
“WOW - Sandwich makes top 5 list”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

Wife and I were passing through a little after 1 pm on a Monday afternoon. I stopped for gas in Covington and asked clerk if she were not from here and wanted lunch where would she go - Cuccis she said without hesitation.

The sandwich buns are home made and delicious. Wife had hot ham & cheese sand which was delicious and I had the Cuccis Special which was Italian beef, pepperoni, banana peppers, red sauce and cheese. This sandwich was easily one of the BEST sandwiches I have ever had.

I would go an hour out of my way for another Cuccis Special.

Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Great Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

The food is real good! People are great and the owner is there and friendly. Place is clean and staff is attentive. They feed ya good Italian food. I suggest,...Go!

Visited March 2014
“Better than Pizza Hut at least”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

Came through this town for a friend's funeral. Covington is a small town ~5000, and everyone pretty much knew each other. When we talked about places to eat with the locals they recommended Cucci's as the "best in town."

We arrived at 11PM on a Saturday afternoon and it was fairly crowded. It's a seat yourself establishment. We ordered a build-your-own combination LG pizza that consisted of onions, sausage, various peppers, and anchovies. anchovies were SALTY. Other than that, the pizza wasn't exactly the best I had - the dough was spongy, pizza was extremely greasy and service was ok. The waitress definitely came back one too many times to "check our water levels."

If I had any other alternative if probably find another place to eat.

“Disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

I had heard really good things about this place. We went there as a family to eat. My husband got a turnover and said it was "good". Kids got a pizza and said it was "good". I ordered the cheese ravioli and it was very blah. It was served lukewarm and very bland. The ravioli was frozen and warmed over, covered in tomato sauce that had no Italian seasoning at all. I refused to eat any more. When I told the waitress that I was not happy with food I was met with we make our own sauce. I told her that it had no Italian flavor and she said its a very bland dish. I didn't want bland I wanted Italian that's why I was there. I was offered another dish at full price and refused. I was also charged full price for a dish that I was unhappy with and didn't eat.