“Disappointed” 2 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

I had heard really good things about this place. We went there as a family to eat. My husband got a turnover and said it was "good". Kids got a pizza and said it was "good". I ordered the cheese ravioli and it was very blah. It was served lukewarm and very bland. The ravioli was frozen and warmed over, covered in tomato sauce that had no Italian seasoning at all. I refused to eat any more. When I told the waitress that I was not happy with food I was met with we make our own sauce. I told her that it had no Italian flavor and she said its a very bland dish. I didn't want bland I wanted Italian that's why I was there. I was offered another dish at full price and refused. I was also charged full price for a dish that I was unhappy with and didn't eat.

79% Recommend
Virginia
“Awesome Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

The service was great -- our waitress was very friendly and accommodating. Nice atmosphere. This place has been around for a long time and has always had the best pizza in the land!

Visited October 2013
Covington, Virginia, United States
“Best Salad bar ever bed sauce in the world!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

We just love coming here for dinner..When ever my family comes from out of state i always take them to cucci. I highly recommend coming here with your friends and family :)

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Hometown Favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Even growing up in the area, Cucci's has always been a special treat. Over the years I have been there many times and have never received a bad meal nor bad service. Even the salad bar stays fresh! It is certainly a repeat favorite of mine, and when I travel to friends I purchase the homemade sauce and bread as a gift.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Covington, Virginia
“Very good.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Great food, clean, friendly faces, and most of the time service is great as well (sometimes can be slow).

Visited August 2013