“Like shoe leather” 1 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Sagebrush is a casual dining Steakhouse. Our menu is full of appetizing items with an emphasis on hand-cut Angus steaks. We also offer prime rib, award winning ribs, fresh seafood & chicken, as well as a variety of garden fresh salads, appetizers & homemade desserts. We pride ourselves in serving a great meal with value & variety in a family friendly environment.
Sharpsville, Pennsylvania
“Like shoe leather”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

While the staff were quite friendly, the quality of the food was bad. I ordered a steak salad. The salad portion was good. The steak portion was terrible. The meat was ice cold, mostly gristle and tasted awful. The only reason I didn't complain or send it back was we were at the end of a long work day while traveling, and I just wanted to get back to the hotel and relax.
Don't waste your money here. Go around the corner to Lone Star Steakhouse and get a better meal. That's what we did the remaining nights while in town.

Visited January 2013

Tampa, Florida
“extremely dissappointing”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

Ordered a NY Strip at $19.95, with a choice of 2 sides. Ordered the salad, parts of it was frozen. Waitperson asked me how it was, so I told her it was frozen. Management insisted that it was not possible as refrigerator is set to 41 degrees. Why would I make this up?
Steak was fatty and grisly. The only taste was over-seasoning, no natural taste. I tried to eat about 2/3, discarding about 1/2 to fat and gristle. Totally disgusting! I would not eat the rest. I left the restaurant hungry. I did not appreciate the attitude of the manager. Do not waste your money. I am only critical of restaurants that really fall below the bar- this is one of those occasions.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Chester, Virginia
“Great food a good prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

I have visited many times. The food is always good and the prices are very reasonable. I have had steak to Chicken wings. Always peanuts to eat at the bar and the owner will come to your table if you have a problem.

Visited December 2012
Richmond, Virginia
“Great Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

My wife and I were in Colonial Heights and decided to stop by Sagebrush for lunch. She had the chicken strips and I had the grilled chicken tips sauteed with green peppers and onions. We both enjoyed our meal and was very filling. They have a good selection of lunch specials, some as low as $5.00. Very clean and the staff was very friendly. We will definitely return and recommend a visit if you are in the area.

• Visited November 2012