“Okay for travelers” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Silver Spring
“Okay for travelers”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

We ate here for lunch southbound and dinner northbound. Both times were crowded, but the soup and salad lunch was the better of the 2 meals. We like the salads at both meals which is why we stopped. The dinners were very much chain type food lacking the care or preparation of chef cooked similar dishes at a good Italian restaurant. They were though a bit less expensive. Service both times was good.

Visited December 2013

Wilmington, North Carolina
“Excellent meal in Olive Garden”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

My wife and I both enjoy visiting the Olive Garden restaurants when we travel. We especially enjoy their all you can eat salad. However , this time we decided to order the salad dry and just add oil and vinegar to taste. It was still great and really reduced the calories from the regular dressing.(which we both enjoy)

I ordered the Capellini Pomodoro, with grilled shrimp and it was very, very good. My wife ordered the Seafood Brodetto and absolutely loved it. In fact I had to steal a little myself.

If you like(love) seafood, you have to try this dish.

The wait staff was very courteous and helpful and even the manager visited our table for a couple of minutes to say hello and see how our meal was....At this location we were really treated "like family...."

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Saint Augustine Beach, Florida
“Lo cal food was not very good”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

I ordered one of the new lo cal pasta selections with shrimp....I ate the shrimp ad left the pasta and red sauce. I should have stuck with the ayce salad.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Prince George, Virginia
“Inept Service is Routine”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

My wife and I have eaten at this restaurant several times since it was built here. However, over the past year we have noticed that the last three times we've been there the service has faltered greatly. On one occasion a service specialist actually sat down next to my wife for 15 minutes complaining about the management and the poor tips she had been receiving. I called the manager about it and noticed she was still there the next time we came. The next few times the waiters were nice but completely overwhelmed or just inattentive and they misplaced our order once...we sat there throughout our stay waiting for everything including the check to leave. The food isn't that bad, but if the service is poor it ruins everything...better to go to a fast food joint instead! I don't recommend it in its current state.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chester Virginia
“Talk about service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

This place aims to wow you. From start to finish, the service, the presentation of the food, the amount of food, even the price...wow!

• Visited April 2013