“Great, except mold!!” 2 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Orlando, Florida
“Great, except mold!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

When we arrived Porscha greeted us. She was fantastic with food recommendations and hotel accommodation. The hotel was nice, breakfast was great... Unfortunately there was mold all over the shower.. I was almost afraid to shower. The beds were comfortable and the place smelled very clean. I wouldn't stay there again unless I knew the mold problem was taken care of.

Room Tip: Check the shower before paying.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
comfortaturservice, General Manager at Comfort Suites Southpark, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review and for staying with us. I appreciate the compliments on our hotel staff, however I am deeply sorry that your bathroom wasnt to our highest standards that we try to uphold at our hotel. I understand the discomfort this has caused you. Your comments are troubling to me personally, and I will see to it that this situation is handled accordingly. Again, thank you for staying with us and we hope you would give us a chance to serve you again and make your stay as best as it can be.

Cheryl Toomer

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Greensboro, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay at the Comfort Suites during our Homecoming 2012 at Virginia State University. The manager, Ms. Toomer and the front desk staff provided excellent customer service- so courteous and professional! The rooms were nice and very contemporary in decor- also, the beds are very comfortable! I plan to make reservations every year for homecoming and anytime I am in the area at this hotel!

Moneta, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

great location , good restarants in area to eat or with walmark nearby can get items to cook in room. Had great time staying there because of the clean room and Cheryl Toomer leading the way with her friendly and helpful staff

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
orange, new jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

I would like to thank Cheryl Toomer and the staff for providing excellent Customer Service this past weekend during VA. State Homecoming. Upon my arrival Cheryl and her staff made sure that we had everything that we needed. It was a pleasure to stay at the Comfort Inn. I will be staying there each and every time I go back to visit the area.

Goldsboro, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

I am very big on excellent customer services and I truly believe in giving credit where credit is due! From the time I checked in to the time I checked out I was very pleased with my service. I would like to thankj Cheryl Toomer and Janet Blast.....great and helpful ladies!

Fort Hood, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

I had the pleasure of staying at the Comfort Suites b/c there were no more lodging on Fort Lee at this time. One of the first people I meet was "Cheryl Toomer and she was awesome!! Also Porcha was very sweet as well as the other staff members. I liked the fact that our rooms were cleaned everyday!! Thank you Comfort Suites.

Room Tip: I stayed on the second floor in a room with a king sized bed and balcony and it was great!!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
statesville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

I stay all over the country but the Comfort Suites In Colonial Heights, Virginia exemplifies hospitality and a can do attitude. I could stay anywhere in the area but I always go back here because Cheryl Toomer ALWAYS tries to accomodate my every need. I've been staying here for 7 years and I will always come back. Also, the continental breakfast is top notch with something for everyone. Even the housekeeping staff is amazing. Cheryl, your the best.

Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Been to Comfort Suites Southpark? Share your experiences!