“good pizzia” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
North Tazewell, Virginia
“good pizzia”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

good servise and very clean the pizzia was hot and freshly made .everyone that I talkked to was very friendly

Visited August 2012

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Clayton, North Carolina
“Very dirty, food ok, but again....nasty place”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2011

Well lets say we were told to go here. My husband fell in love with their calzone. I did not want to go back, but we did on our next visit. This place is beyond filthy! The ceiling was leaking water on the tables. The waitress was wonderul, but again this place is filthy. I got a white sauce pasta and it was basically like a cooked cake. Gross! My husband's calzone not so good this time. I am not a picky person, but I felt like I needed a shower after I left this place.

I would never go back, and we visit this town often. I went to McDonald's afterward just to get something on my belly and it was still better than this place.

• Visited February 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Wake Forest, North Carolina
“No to Gino's!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2011

I arrived in Clarksville, VA, a very quaint little town, right on the waterfront and stopped by a local restaurant in the downtown area. My advise, visit the town, not Gino's. My wife and I were waiting for our food for a while and my pizza came out first. She ordered a sub with french fries and it still hadn't come 20 min. after my pizza. We canceled the order, overall we spent an hour and half in a not busy,dirty restaurant.

• Visited July 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Indy, IN
“What a dump! Never again.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2010

Being used to Connecticut /New Haven style, brick oven pizza, there was no comparison. Having decided to pickup the pie, (not delivered) totally ruined it for me. No A/C and a pair of unappetizing, filthy/stained chairs on which to sit before your order is ready; I just stood while waiting. [I've thrown out better furniture.] Although not a bad crust, the cheese was lifeless and the tomato sauce was almost non-existent. Do yourself a favor & Eat elsewhere!

• 2 of 5 stars Food
S.P.N.C.
“Good Pizza-but”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2009

We arrived in Clarksville at 9PM on Fri night. We were afraid we wouldn't find a place to eat at that hour in a small town. We stopped at Gino's for Pizza. We were told they were open til 10pm. The first impression was that first graders had painted the walls. There was a pool table in use. The dining area was 2 steps up and very unusual. The decor left a lot to be desired. There could have been a shot at charm that was missed because there was a lot of clutter (like someone carried a lot of stuff in and just sat it down). There were other "families" eating when we arrived. We ordered pizza and salad from a very sweet young lady . The pizza was very good. so if you want pizza, it's good but if you want pizza and charming surroundings, it's not gonna happen.

• 4 of 5 stars Food