“Yum” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Midlothian, Virginia
“Yum”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

While staying in town, my husband and I were looking for a good happy hour place, and the Pizza Pub fit the bill! It's not fancy....your typical " hole in the wall" place. The food is awesome. Great pizza, and you have to try the garlic knots!!! The bar is a nice, cozy space, and sometimes they have a DJ. Fun times!

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Va/Nc Border
“An Institution”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

This is a tough review as I love these people so much I'd love to write a Parisian Four Seasons review. First, it's neighborhoody and comfortable and friendly. The ambiance isn't some candlelit beautiful place...it's basic and standard diner-like but wow can Aggie make pizza!!! Maybe the best pizza consistently, that I've had...I don't see the maniacal devotion to Regina's Pizza up in Taxachusetts...I got dragged there by a Bostonian...I think Pizza Pub is better...go there first for pizza...many many people I know agree with my Pizza Assessment. Also, the waitress staff is fabulous...they just are so friendly and accommodating...I'd defend them to the end if someone hits an insane Friday night when the place is packed and maybe there was a service hiccup...live with it and revel in the pizza and give them another chance. Their other menu items occasionally disappoint but then again I've had at least 80% totally excellent meals. Often superb like scallop casseroles, smothered pork chops etc. Check the specials board in back where they make the pizza...hence I always make my entrance in the back door...salad bar is just average...so there's my review integrity...just a friendly, comfortable place with great people that serve the best pizza...I've been there millions of times over many years and will continue to. They have a bar also. Everybody is town can be seen there...Friday nite is busiest. My first choice to take outtatowners!

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
virginia
“Everything is always great.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Pizza at the Pub is always great. They make you pizza the ways you want. Your food is made to order. That says a lot for a small Town Restaurant. The prices are great. You get your money worth.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bullock, North Carolina
“Pizza done right”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

Great pizza - didn't skimp on the toppings like most places and came out nice and hot! Wasn't disappointed!

Visited June 2012