“Very relaxing and comfortable” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Lake Motel & Efficiencies

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Clarksville
Lake Motel & Efficiencies
You added Lake Motel & Efficiencies to your Saves list
101 Virginia Ave., Clarksville, VA 23927   |
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Clarksville
“Very relaxing and comfortable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

Nice place. Basic needs and basic prices. Great place to relax. Great place for kids to play at the pool while adults watch them and also watch the lake. Always a nice breeze off the lake.great small town to walk around. Hardly any people. Folks are friendly. I will go back soon

• Stayed July 2013

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
North Tazewell, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

well the fishing was'nt as good as the last time that I fished bugg's island due to a bit of cold wheather .But as always the staff at the lake motel were very friendly and helpfull . the room's were kept clean and warm and a good hot cup of coffe was waiting on me in the morning . as i said the fishing was pretty slow and i made up my mind that as bad a I hated to do it i was going to leave 2 days early . I assumed that i was just going to be out of 140 dollars but the very nice lady at the front desk returned my money for the two nights. I know alot of places won't do that . I'll definetly be back in june .maybe the wheather will be better.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
North Tazewell, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

my first time at the motel was a plesent stay . rooms kept clean every day and staff were very friendly .I would advise not staying on race weekend though alot of loud peopel that night. but that would be my only complaint

Room Tip: i liked the view of the lake
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Ruffin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

We were very happy with our stay at the Lake Motel. Our room was clean and very spacious. You can tell the hotel is old but overall it is well maintained. The staff was very friendly and helpful. There are lots of great restaurants and shops within walking distance. We will be back!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012 via mobile

Stayed with my dad and his girlfriend there witch she has a handicap sticker. We had our boat and vehicle parked side by side one in handicap and one beside well the staff got to throwing a fit saying we was taking up 2 spots and it had to be moved well we moved right down the road to southhill and stayed at america economy inn it's econo lodge's old hotel. Rooms cheaper more amenities in the room and a lot cheaper. It's located where all the best restaurants is at. So never stay at lakeside drive down the road to southhill and stay. We r finished with the so called group at lakeside motel!!!!!!!

• Stayed May 2012

Travelers are raving about these Clarksville hotels

Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2012

I had a nice getaway next to the lake. I was peaceful and quiet, just what the doctor ordered. Now, the hotel is old (they still have metal keys for entry), but the entire staff was nice and helpful. There are a few restaurants in the area, McDonalds is right across the street, there is a chinese food place up the street and several pizza joints, Not to mention the quaint little restaurant next to the hotel.
The grounds were clean, the rooms were clean, but like I said it is an old hotel so there was a little dip in the carpet in the room. The view was awesome! I plan on visiting again asap.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms facing the lake on the second floor.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Stuart, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2011

Had viewed some reviews for Lake motel and we were not expecting much, but we were going on a fishing trip and didn't plan on spending much time in the room, so we thought since it was inexpensive, we would just try it. It was not bad at all!! The room was clean, beds slept well, and the air was ice cold, which was very important since it was extremely hot outside. Pool was nice size. Staff was friendly. We will definately stay there again.

Room Tip: Bring some extra towels.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

Been to Lake Motel & Efficiencies? Share your experiences!