“great salad bar” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Draper, Virginia
“great salad bar”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2012

great salad bar and other healthy choice. my go to restaurant when i am on the road

Blacksburg, Virginia
“Good food, poor service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2012 via mobile

Stopped by for a Sunday lunch. My grilled chicken salad was fine, but the service diminished this fact. Our waitress checked in on us rather infrequently, which wasn't that understandable given that the place wasn't crowded at all. Most likely won't go back.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Christiansburg, Virginia
“Absolutely awful!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2011

Went to Ruby Tuesday for their Friday night Lobster special. The cook, I can't call the person a chef, should have been ashamed of what was sent out to me. The waiter set in front of me the most nasty thing I've seen. What was supposed to be lobster tails were nasty grey mush in lobster shells. No way I would even put this in my mouth! If you've ever had seafood poisoning you don't ever want it again! The waiter took it away and I did order something else, but it came long after the others finished their meals and they sat and watched me eat. Whoever the manager on duty was never came to the table to apologize and the place wasn't that busy. My concern....if someone ordered that and didn't realize lobster was supposed to be white when cooked and they ate that, they would have gotten seriously sick. Just makes me wonder what else they send out of that kitchen. Can't and won't go back!

• Visited December 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Maryland
“Really Bad”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2011

There was four of us eating at Ruby Tuesday. I think only two of us even though it the food was eatable. The service was very slow, it took well over an hour to eat and it was not crowded. My wife's steak looked like it was frozen and cooked as if it was not. So it was raw inside and had a mealy texture to it.

• Visited August 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Palmyra, Virginia
“Salad bar now comes with anything you order!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2011

Ruby Tuesday is always predictably enjoyable. The big wonderful change is now the delicious salad bar comes with each entree even if you're ordering only a hamburger. Delicious!

• Visited September 2011