“Great Breakfast” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Pensacola, FL
“Great Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

We were hungry for an extremely late breakfast so we went to the local Cracker Barrel. My wife and I both ordered Grandma's pancake breakfast.
We did not have too long of a wait to be seated and once seated our server was right there to get our drink order. He brought our drinks and we gave him our food order. I was able to beat the peg jumping gameson each table a couple of times and our food was right out. OOPS, he forgot the extra syrup, however he was right back with it and we started eating.
Everything was cooked like we ordered it and we finished up and were ready to check out and pay.This Cracker Barrel was a well managed place and everyone did their job to see that you got in, got seated, got served, and got out as quickly as possible. This they did and we were happy.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Anadarko, Oklahoma
“Very mediocre and nothing special at all”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

At there because it was across the street from the place we were spending the night. Service was OK, but the food was not much better than a microwave dinner. Portions were very small and bland, by far the worst I've ever eaten at a Cracker Barrell. Maybe I just got there on a bad night.

Visited September 2013
Pelham Manor, New York, United States
“Breakfast”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Predictable, nice staff. Food is standard breakfast fare, a little pricey for what it is. Portions were humongous for both the kids and adult menu items.

Visited August 2013
“Cracker Barrel Consistently Great Place to Stop When Traveling”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

I frequently eat at this particular Cracker Barrel and the food is always hot, seasoned perfectly, and ample in serving size--in fact, I usually take a portion home for another meal. The service is excellent and I am impressed by the teamwork in this particular Cracker Barrel. I travel frequently and know that Cracker Barrels are highly predictable as far as the quality of the food and service. However, I have been in this Cracker Barrel just before closing and at the peak of rush hour and the service is always top-notch because the wait staff do a great job of ensuring that all customers are attended to with their drinks topped off or orders taken in a timely manner. This visit warrants special praise. This was a holiday and I had small children with me. The restaurant was extremely crowded. The manager was actually ensuring timely greeting and taking drink orders to help out the wait staff. Very impressed with customer-centered focus and aim to please. One of the table ordered breakfast and the remainder (3) all ordered very different items from fish to vegetable plate. Each plate was accurate, food hot, and follow-up service superb. Will return here again.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Riverside, New Jersey
“Predictable is good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

When we eat here, we know what to expect. In strange locations, predictable is good. So, had lunch special turkey. Lots of side:dishes. Anyway, taste was as expected.

Visited July 2013