“Fun, Upbeat Atmosphere” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Update restaurant details
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Christiansburg-based Blackstone Grill combines the taste of fine dining in a relaxed, modern-bistro style atmosphere. Here, elegance abides as great food reigns supreme. Come for the decadent drinks at the bar, or enjoy some of the best dishes around. From the freshest catches to the chef’s finest flavors, you’ll want to return again and again to relive the experience.
Albany, New York
“Fun, Upbeat Atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

Our party of 8 enjoyed a fun evening here on a Tech football weekend. Every place in town is crazy on football weekends, but our reservation was timely and service was good. I always like to eat at a place where you can see the kitchen and how clean and efficient they are. We all enjoyed our meals though the steaks were all done a shade more than ordered so be sure to stress exactly how you want it. The pecan pie was a highlight of our meal!

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Ashish M, General Manager at Blackstone Grill, responded to this review, November 3, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your dining experience here at Blackstone. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your dining experience with us and that you were pleased with both the food and the service. We hope to see you sometime in the very near future!

82% Recommend
Richmond, VA
“Great food, even better service !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

We ate here on a Thursday night without a reservation. The place quickly filled, so I would recommend a reservation first of all. The food was delicious and the wine was even better ! There is a huge selection and the manager is very passionate about this. He came to our table several times to discuss wines and even offered us a special sample of very expensive wine ! He was awesome. I highly recommend this place !

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ashish M, General Manager at Blackstone Grill, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
I am so very happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience here at Blackstone Grill! Customers such as yourself and the experience that you had is the goal that we aim to accomplish with every customer that we have. We hope that you will continue to dine with us in the future and we hope to see you very soon!
Providence, Rhode Island
“Chambord=Campari - don't think so”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

After the bartender thought they could substitute the Campari in my Negroni for Chambord, my hopes for good food was not high. However, after this little mishap, I was very happy with the food that was served. Crispy romain lettuce in my salad was crispy and a bonus for having extra anchovies. It would have been a double bonus if it was served with white anchovies. The tuna special was very tasty but slightly over cooked for ,deism rare. I would have easily given an extra star if he bartender would have not substituted Campari for Chambord in my drink. The devil is in the details.

Visited October 2013
Although I am displeased that you did not receive the proper drink that you had ordered, I am however VERY pleased that the food was to your expectation and that you thoroughly enjoyed it. We pride ourselves here at Blackstone on giving the best service and best dining experience possible and I sincerely hope that you will continue to dine with us. We hope to see you very soon!
Blacksburg, Virginia
“Excellent Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

I want to document an excellent dining experience that my wife and I had on 8/20/13. The quality of the food and service was outstanding. We had just returned from trips to Seattle and Portugal and this meal exceed any of those a supposedly "fine dining" locations. The salmon and tuna were done to perfection. The General Manager Ashish Malothra came by each table twice to check on satisfaction, and quality control. At the end of dinner when he found out it was our anniversary he immediately had paired a special desert.
This was our fifth meal in two months and all have been of excellent quality. I also take business associates when I want to ensure a quality experience.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ashish M, General Manager at Blackstone Grill, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Thank you kindly for your wonderful review of Blackstone Grill. It is the loyalty and guest satisfaction of customers such as yourself that we truly value and that make our restaurant such a venue for a great dining experience. We also appreciate your referrals and that you choose our restaurant for business meetings as our private dining room is an excellent area for those occasions. If there is anything that we can do for you in the future then please do not hesitate to let us know and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Bonita Springs, Florida
“Great steaks and large wine selection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

We usually take our best customers here and they are never disappointed. This visit was personal, as I wanted to impress my new lady friend with how good my taste in restaurants is. I had prime rib with a Shiraz and she ordered the Salmon. We share a plate of asparagus (all veggies are served family style). We both thoroughly enjoyed the meal and atmosphere.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ashish M, General Manager at Blackstone Grill, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your dining experience here with us and that you are a loyal patron to Blackstone. We hope that you will dine with us in the very near future and if there is anything that we can do to make your experience more memorable then please do not hesitate to let us know. Thank you once again!