“Good Burger - unique - have to try once!” 4 of 5 stars

540-382-7901
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
Orlando, Florida
“Good Burger - unique - have to try once!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2009

I try to seek out unique local places to eat on my road trips and this was one. You drive up and park - they say to honk your horn but I just couldn't bring myself to do that - and didn't have to as service was quick. They come to your car to take the order. I had to try the famous dude burger, fry and milkshake.

Then if you go up the side road one block there is a drive in theater. It was about 5 pm so I just went in to have a place to eat and let my dogs stretch their legs. Very cool.

The dude burger bun was perfect, and lots of fresh onion, lettuce, tomato and sauce. Perfect combo. Fries were good and the shake fantastic. Maybe not the very best hamburger I've ever had but darn good and a unique place.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

D.C.
“THE BEST HOTDOGS!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2008

I grew up eating at Dudes, No one has to ask where I want to eat when I come in for a visit. Without a doubt, the BEST hotdogs you can find.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I had the chicken and fries. Good meal.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2008

I had the chicken and fries. Good meal.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Excellent place to eat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2008

Excellent place to eat!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Awsome food awsome service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2007