“Good food, LOW prices” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Christiansburg, Virginia
“Good food, LOW prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

This is the 4th restaurant to open in this out of sight location - I hope they are successful. They've been open a few months now and seem to developing a clientele. My wife and I had lunch there yesterday for the first time.

What a pleasant surprise. The menu is fairly standard (I seriously think there is a single company on this planet with designs and prints all of the menus for Mexican restaurants - they are always to similar.

I had my usual taco salad and Dox XX beer, my wife chose the #5 combo. The food was delivered quickly and piping hot.

Total bill for 2, including my beer was $12.99 plus tax! Yesterday I ordered the smallest hamburger on the menu at Red Robin and a glass of beer and paid the same price.

I hope El Rodeo is able to stick around. We'll be back.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

% Recommend
Bristol, Virginia
“Best Mexican in the new river valley. Hands down!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

We go here all the time. It's fairly new to the area but has quickly become our go to restaurant. Service is fast, the staff is amazing, and the food is always top of the line. Prices are fair priced. Jovany is a great waiter with exceptionally personality. Give them a try. I always get the chorri pollo with queso fundido as an appetizer. Always a fun evening when we visit el rodeo.

• Visited May 2013