“The BEST!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner
Richmond, Virginia
“The BEST!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

I am in town to take my dog to Virginia Tech Veterinary Hospital and am staying at a hotel across the street. I called for take out and explained the situation and asked them to make a filet with nothing for my dog. Not only was it perfect they wrote on the box get well soon and put milk bones in the bag for him!! I will never forget the kindness. My food was obviously excellent too which is why I picked up from there again tonight! You can't go wrong with Outback, but the customer service at this one puts them top of the heap:)

Blacksburg, Virginia
“Taste good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This is a very good place in Christianburg. We went there for a Friday lunch, they had great diner specials with unlimited shrimp, about $10 for a 6 Oz steak, two sides which I tried the rice and the mashed potato. The bread that they serve with butter is greasy, but delicious and warm. The steak was not the best I had, but definitely a good place to check out.

Visited September 2013
Fairlawn, Virginia
“Love the bloomin' onion”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

As well as many other things on the menu. I wish we could go more often, but we do manage to get there 3-4 times a year. Great food. Service is always good too.

Visited July 2013
FL
“Fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Food was fine; we enjoyed the salmon and ribs. Service was impeccable and fun, drinks were cold...great time!

Visited August 2013
Duboise, PA
“Excellent Service, Food and Value for a Chain Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

My husband and I stopped at the Christiansburg Hampton Inn after traveling all day. We were delighted to find that Outback delivered to our lobby. Our deliverer, Kayla, was very friendly on the phone and had our food to us very quickly (within 15 minutes). It was a delicious and welcome meal after a long day on the road!

• Visited August 2013