“Fun!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
FL
“Fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Food was fine; we enjoyed the salmon and ribs. Service was impeccable and fun, drinks were cold...great time!

Visited August 2013

Duboise, PA
“Excellent Service, Food and Value for a Chain Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

My husband and I stopped at the Christiansburg Hampton Inn after traveling all day. We were delighted to find that Outback delivered to our lobby. Our deliverer, Kayla, was very friendly on the phone and had our food to us very quickly (within 15 minutes). It was a delicious and welcome meal after a long day on the road!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Blacksburg, Virginia
“Love It.....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

I had the prime rib and lobster combo.....it was great...lobster was better than red lobster....service was some of the best I have experienced .....get there a little early because it usually fills up quick......

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Providence, Rhode Island
“Outback outback”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

I just returned from the Outback this evening after having had the simply grilled Mahi. It was very good. The fish was perfectly cooked - not bad considering that before it landed on my plate it was in the freezer. The veggies was also perfectly cooked - a little bit al dente - just the way I like it. The staff is great at this location, friendly, nice and quick. The inside looks the same as all other outbacks, pretty boring in other words.

Visited July 2013
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Food Fit For Royalty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

Thanks to Outback Christiansburg for a grand steak and wonderful meal for my family. In town for student orientation, our son chose "Outback!" I have been disappointed before; but not at this location . . .my steak cooked to perfection, my son's seafood prepared wonderfully, and wife's chicken was tender for the fork attack! Service was excellent and the restaurant neat and clean! We will return over the next three years! Salute to management and staff . . .you've got it right!

• Visited June 2013