Drove in to watch Hokie basketball game and stayed one Wednesday night. Booked one double-bed room online via ichotelsgroup website for $89 night.
Check-in was quick and friendly. Located just off the highway and easy to find. Room located on fourth (top) floor facing freeway. While sitting at the desk inside room I could hear people in the next room talk, cough, etc., but I did not have any problems with noise while sleeping. Virginia Tech campus was a few minutes away and ended up eating in Blacksburg before the game as planned. Discovered more choices for eating, gas, and other services on the opposite side of the highway. Bathroom was spotless, had enough towels, and shower pressure good. Property seemed fairly new or just a very clean hotel. Did not utilize pool or gym although would not have mind using. Used the business center to print out boarding passes. Only minor issue I had was with the elevator. When pressing the floor you want to go to it makes a buzzing sound. That could be annoying if your room was next to the elevator, but fortunately we had one about four rooms over. Enjoyed not only the free copy of USA Today newspaper, but also the local newspaper which was nice to have.
Took advantage of the complimentary breakfast in the morning. Nothing fancy, but the eggs, croissants and cinnamon rolls fresh out of the oven and apple juice were enough for this vegetarian to make it to the next meal.
Check-out was also quick and friendly. Overall a nice, comfortable stay where I wouldn’t mind staying again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award winning Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in Christiansburg is nestled in the beautiful Virginia Mountains along Interstate 81. The hotel is located minutes from Virginia Tech and Radford University. Blacksburg, Roanoke and Salem are easily accessible from the hotel. Enjoy the Southern hospitality of the area without sacrificing business conveniences. We have a very friendly staff that will make your stay feel like you are right at home. Hotel features include complimentary continental breakfast and free local phone calls. Enjoy a unique breakfast experience at our new Express Start Breakfast Bar served every morning featuring a selection of fruits, juices, cereals, breads/pastries, and even hardboiled eggs. We have also created the world's best tasting cinnamon roll. Visit Christiansburg, VA and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Christiansburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Christiansburg
- Holiday Inn Christiansburg
- Christiansburg Holiday Inn