We stayed at Holiday Inn Express in Christiansburg on October 10, as a halfway stop to Washington DC. The hotel was very easy to get to from I-81. The check in was quick and easy as we had a reservation and the gentleman at the front desk was helpful in directing us to a good and convenient place for dinner. The room was comfortable and clean and the bathroom was a nice size and also clean. The breakfast had good choices and was plentiful. From now on this will be our halfway stop on our way to visit family in Washington.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award winning Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in Christiansburg is nestled in the beautiful Virginia Mountains along Interstate 81. The hotel is located minutes from Virginia Tech and Radford University. Blacksburg, Roanoke and Salem are easily accessible from the hotel. Enjoy the Southern hospitality of the area without sacrificing business conveniences. We have a very friendly staff that will make your stay feel like you are right at home. Hotel features include complimentary continental breakfast and free local phone calls. Enjoy a unique breakfast experience at our new Express Start Breakfast Bar served every morning featuring a selection of fruits, juices, cereals, breads/pastries, and even hardboiled eggs. We have also created the world's best tasting cinnamon roll. Visit Christiansburg, VA and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Christiansburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Christiansburg
- Holiday Inn Christiansburg
- Christiansburg Holiday Inn