Space prevents me listing the full details of our horrid stay. We reserved a block of 25 rooms to accommodate a family wedding. The door locks on at least 2 rooms didn't lock - we came back from dinner to find the door to one of our rooms wide open. One room had urine on the bathroom floor and one of our family members refused to tell us what she found in her bathroom. The hotel hallways and elevator are not cooled or heated so rooms tend to be sweltering or freezing...all night long. One family in our party was charged $100 because one of their comforters was missing ...only a desperate soul would ever steal hotel linens, especially from a place like this. The manager twice said he would refund the fee and both times charged this family of 5 from our home church an additional $100 for a total of $300. This took nearly 2 weeks to remedy. Much of the wallpaper observed in the entire hotel seems to be peeling and almost every room among our group of 25 rooms smelled of cigarette smoke and some sort of masking agent like Ozium. We were all supposed to have "smoke free" rooms. I have to say that hands down, this is the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. Please do yourself a favor and stay somewhere else!!!
You have no recent hotel searches.