“Clean, Quiet and Good breakfast” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Christiansburg
Durham, North Carolina
“Clean, Quiet and Good breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

What more could you ask for...staff was very friendly and courteous, good continental breakfast, rooms were clean. Quiet at night.....enjoyed our stay during the Virginia State Swim Championship at the Aquatic Center...good location.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
FairfieldInnS, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Christiansburg, responded to this review, August 1, 2014
Hello and thank you so much for responding to our survey. I am pleased to hear that you found our hotel clean and quiet. I am also glad that you enjoyed our breakfast! We look forward to seeing you again in the future!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

Room was clean and functional. Lobby was in order and welcoming. The front desk person was very friendly and helpful and was prompt to thank me as a silver member. Areas of improvement could be in the rooms. They seem to be a little bare and the carpets are not the nicest. There were also too few hangers in the very small closet area

• Stayed July 2014
Hello and thank you for responding to our survey. I am glad to hear that you found our hotel clean and that our staff was friendly. We look forward to seeing you again very soon!:)
Clifton, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

I was in Christiansburg for my son to attend camp at VA Tech. I needed a place that was close to Tech and the Christiansburg Aquatic Center. This was the perfect place. Clean, comfortable and convenient.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
FairfieldInnS, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Christiansburg, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
Thank you for choosing our hotel on your vist to VT and for responding to our survey. I am delighted to hear that you found our hotel clean and convenient and clean! We look forward to seeing you again in the near future!
Coppell
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

The location and convenience of the hotel is great. The staff is awesome- I will stay here each time I visit this area.

I would like lamps with electrical outlets.

Great hotel!
Cheryl Costello

• Stayed July 2014
Thank you so much for responding to our survey! I am glad you found our staff helpful and enjoyed your clean room! We are looking forward to seeing you again.
Saint Augustine Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

We arrived pretty late (around 10:15 pm) and they greeted us warmly. The folks at the front desk were great! Engaged my daughters and we were given a very nice room. The pool is fantastic and the room is very comfortable, it has refrigerator, microwave oven. Most importantly, the room was very clean and neat. We haven't had breakfast yet, but the dining room looks very clean and lots of counter space, which means lots of food. It's a great hotel, we always stay at Marriott. Can always count on a great experience with Marriott.

Room Tip: We asked for two queen beds and we were given a corner room that is pretty good sized!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
FairfieldInnS, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Christiansburg, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Hello and thank you so much for responding to our survey. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your room and all of our staff! We would love to see you at our hotel again on your future travels:)
Nashville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

I have spent the past month traveling up and down the I-81 corridor. THIS stay was a very happy ending to a very long day. I arrived after 8 and was so tired I frankly didn't care what kind of room I had. I was VERY pleased with the king suite. At this was the quietest night's sleep that I had in that month of various hotels. I only grabbed a cup of coffee before heading out the door the next morning...but it was good! Easy on and off of the interstate....perfect when traveling north to south or vice versa....and I noticed they had a nice pool in the back.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
FairfieldInnS, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Christiansburg, responded to this review, July 4, 2014
Hello and thank you for responding to our survey. I am happy to hear that you found our hotel convienient and got a good nights sleep! We hope to see you at our property again and maybe next time you can enjoy our hot breakfast?
Madison, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

Nice hotel. Great staff. Rooms are clean. Easy on and off I-81. Great price. Restaurants are a good drive. Not much to do around the hotel, but there is alot to do in the general area to do. Blacksburg, VA. Is not far.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Hello and thank yo for responding to our survey! I am so glad you found our hotel convienient and enjoyed Blacksburg! We hope to have you as a guest again in the near future!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Christiansburg
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Christiansburg
Quality Inn Christiansburg
#8 of 13 in Christiansburg
3.5 of 5 stars 168 reviews
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Christiansburg/Blacksburg

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Christiansburg? Share your experiences!