“Visiting Daughter at Virginia Tech” 5 of 5 stars

Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Christiansburg
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Pompano Beach, Florida
“Visiting Daughter at Virginia Tech”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

We found a lot of Blacksburg hotels booked this weekend due to swim meet at V tech aquatic center, some kind of state finals. So we ended up staying up here by accident but what a great stay it turned out to be! They were super nice at the desk Donald is very funny guy and couldn't have been more professional and courteous. Nice fresh coffee in the AM, Continental breakfast pretty good. Highly recommend this place!!! Much better choice of restaurants etc up in Christiansburg too!

Room Tip: we were on 2nd floor so heard people above us but luckily they were not up late. Only noise we heard...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
FairfieldInnS, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Christiansburg, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
Thank you for reviewing our hotel! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and that you enjoyed our breakfast! We look forward to your next stay with us!

Njeri Kershaw

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Tazewell, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

This is an excellent Hotel. Very nice clean rooms. Wonderful breakfast every morning. And excellent customer service!!! I am glad we chose the Fairfield Inn, and am sure you will be too!!!
Whooohooo!!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Hello and thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey on our hotel! I am glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your next stay with us!

Njeri Kershaw
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

Conveniently located off I-81...5 min ride to dinner and shopping...perfect and equidistant for/to RU, VT and Roanoke events...

Bigger fitness and breakfast facilities than other Fairfield Inns where I routinely stay...

Recommended for travel teams playing in the local area...

Didn't meet an employee who wasn't friendly and helpful...

• Stayed February 2014
FairfieldInnS, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Christiansburg, responded to this review, February 2, 2014
Thank you for choosing to write a review for our hotel! I am glad you enjoy our amenities and look forward to having you stay with us again soon!
Danville, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

I choose to stay at this hotel when I am working in the roanoke and Salem Virginia areas. The rooms are spick and span consistently with all the comforts of home. The staff is very friendly and at the same time deliver professional service. Erika at the front desk always has a welcoming smile.

Room Tip: Suites 310 and 331 are very spacious and comfortable and are at opposite ends of the building, both...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for reviewing our hotel! I am glad that we have a staff that makes you feel welcome and look forward to having you stay with us again!
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

Room was clean, hotel was quiet and I would definitely recommend to my friends. Was hoping for an indoor pool for my workout but the fitness center did the trick. Nice location close to Virginia Tech. Front desk staff were very friendly

Room Tip: The room was very comfortable. My husband was here on business and I felt like I was relaxing in my...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I am glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you when you come and stay with us again!
Hixson, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

We arrived at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Christiansburg, VA. around midnight on December 11, 2013. Bertha Garcia, greeted us with a very welcoming smile and a wonderful upgrade to a suite since we have a platinum status with Marriott Rewards. After traveling most of the day it was definitely a pleasant surprise to receive the upgrade. Our room was very clean and the bed was so comfortable. One thing I really enjoy is opening the door to a hotel room and find a couple of soft lamps on. It makes it so warm and inviting. The housekeeping staff should be commended for their excellent job. Another added benefit was stepping out of the shower to a nice, thick, plush towel. I commented to my husband that their towels were nicer than some of the resorts where we have recently stayed. It was a very nice stop over on our way to Richmond, VA to visit the grandchildren and we will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: We stayed on a higher floor. I find them to always be quieter.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
FairfieldInnS, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Christiansburg, responded to this review, December 26, 2013
Cindy,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel! I am glad Bertha made your stay wonderful and I look forward to meeting you the next time you are in the area!

Njeri
Gatlinburg, TN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

The front desk clerk was very nice and explained everything clearly and concisely. We found our room to be very spacious and clean. The breakfast had a lot to choose from, was well kept and there was plenty of room for everyone. I would stay here again if I was in the area.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey of our hotel! I am glad to hear that the staff was great, and that you enjoyed our new hot breakfast! I look forward to meeting you when you come back and stay with us!

Njeri

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Christiansburg? Share your experiences!