We stayed here on our way beack from vacationing down south. It was one of the few Marriott properties in the area and I am a Rewards member. This Fairfield Inn is basically one of the older ones with the lobby and breakfast area recently updated. The linens in the room were updated but the room itself was the older design.
Overall, I would chose a different location next time and drive a bit further to find a newer FI location. The real downside here was the breakfast. Although,there were scrambled eggs, bacon and sausage available, they disappeared quickly. The sausage was replenished but it looked very greasy.. They did have a couple Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwiches but once they were gone, no more were put out. We luckily got down there by 8am but anyone showing up with 15 minutes of it closing, was really out of luck. The bread & English muffins were basically STALE. I could not believe they were even put them out!
The price for the room was almost $100 which was pretty high coompared to other hotels we stayed at during our trip. It would have been worth it if it was abot $70 or less. I guess they can keep busy with nearby VA Tech business during the rest of the year.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Christiansburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Christiansburg Hotel Christiansburg
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Christiansburg
- Fairfield Inn Christiansburg
- Fairfield Christiansburg
- Fairfield Inn Hotel Christiansburg
- Christiansburg Fairfield Inn