You added Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Christiansburg/Blacksburg to your Saves list
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Christiansburg/Blacksburg
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Christiansburg
Chattanooga TN
“Horrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Lots of hair on the bathroom floor, shower curtain, and towels. Dead bug in the bed and flea bites after being in the room for only about 15 minutes. We requested a refund once we quickly discovered the state of the room, which was granted. The front desk staff was very understanding and offered to help us find another hotel. Nice staff, but the hotel is terrible.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Upper Gwynedd
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Clean, comfortable, continental breakfast and friendly staff. We are going to stay at the same location on our way home.

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Dundalk, Maryland, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this location because we attended a wedding at Virginia Tech. My guidelines on choosing a hotel were price and cleanliness. And I was beyond satisfied with both!! I scoured reviews for several hotels in the area and this hotel got the best cleanliness reviews (on various sites) for my price range. When I went to book online it said no rooms were available on our dates. But I called and they were happy to accommodate me. I did book a smoking room (all they had) but was able to switch to a non smoking room upon my arrival. The staff that checked us in was extremely nice!! The hotel was quiet. And the room was soo clean!!! The bathroom was immaculate!! As was the bedding. Room was perfect size for what we needed since our stay was just overnight. And the breakfast the next morning was nice for budget hotel chain. More to choose from than I expected.

My husband and I will definitely look for this chain's availability the next time we travel. Could not be more pleased!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Christiansburg/Blacksburg? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Christiansburg/Blacksburg

Address: 135 Ponderosa Drive, Christiansburg, VA 24073
Location: United States > Virginia > Christiansburg
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Wheelchair access
#1 Best Value Hotel in Christiansburg
#3 Business Hotel in Christiansburg
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Christiansburg/Blacksburg 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Wyndham, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Christiansburg/Blacksburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn And Suites Christiansburg Hotel Christiansburg
Microtel Christiansburg
Christiansburg Microtel

If you own or manage Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Christiansburg/Blacksburg, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.