We recently stayed at the Hampton Inn in Christiansburg while on our road trip to Florida. I've stayed in many Hampton Inns over the years, and they have all been satisfactory for the price. However, I felt compelled to comment on this one. I found the room to be quite nice with beautiful, comfortable bedding. I liked this bed better than my own at home! The bathroom and the room were both spotless, as well. The breakfast was fine, with microwavable waffles/pancakes/egg sandwiches, cold and hot cereal, fruit, yogurt and beverages. The staff was very friendly and accomodating. A pleasant stay overall!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Christiansburg’s commercial and retail districts, the Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg is the perfect place to rest after a day of business meetings or hiking. From the New River to the charm of downtown Blacksburg, there is no shortage of things to do or places to see. While you stay at the Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg, enjoy a free hot breakfast each morning, complimentary high-speed internet, pool, fitness center and a clean and fresh Hampton bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg Hotel Christiansburg
- Christiansburg Hampton Inn