The Hampton Inn in Christiansburg-Blacksburg is one of my favorite places to stay. We stayed the weekend of Oct 3-4 for a Virginia Tech football game. The bed is super comfy and the place is spotless. There is a microwave and refrigerator in the room. The staff is friendly. Nice complimentary breakfast as well. Nice large bathroom. Only negative is that the toilets are noisy when flushed and can be heard in the quiet of the night/early morning. There is an Outback Steakhouse right across the street and several other restaurants nearby. Across the highway is a huge shopping complex and the VT campus is only a few miles down the road. This was our 4th year in a row at this Hampton Inn and is always a pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Christiansburg’s commercial and retail districts, the Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg is the perfect place to rest after a day of business meetings or hiking. From the New River to the charm of downtown Blacksburg, there is no shortage of things to do or places to see. While you stay at the Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg, enjoy a free hot breakfast each morning, complimentary high-speed internet, pool, fitness center and a clean and fresh Hampton bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg Hotel Christiansburg
- Christiansburg Hampton Inn