“Best hotel in the area” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book now and save 15%
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Christiansburg
“Best hotel in the area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

I am a Hilton diamond member, so I stay in these hotels pretty often. I must say I am very pleased with this hotel. When booking this room, I requested a room on the first floor, and they were able to get that for me. When I checked in, Kathleen and Andrew at the front desk were very friendly. They made me feel at home and were very helpful. Kathleen helped me out with getting to know the area with shopping/dinner recomendations . She ended up sending me to a sushi place in walking distance, and I really enjoyed it. Next time I am in town , I look forward to staying again at this hotel.

• Stayed September 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Ellicott City, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

My sister and I were traveling to Asheville, NC and chose this location for our overnight stay because it's halfway between home and our destination. We didn't arrive until 10:30 pm, and we cordially greeted and very quickly finished with registration so that we could get some sleep. The room was quiet, and all that we needed to refresh ourselves for the next day's adventure on the road!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

This past weekend we stayed at the Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg. The room was very clean, the bed was very comfortable and the service was great. The front desk clerks were very helpful and very nice. Imagine that when my husband stopped by at night to get a cookie (they have courtesy cookies at the reception for most of the day) and they were out of cookies, she offered to make more cookies and even take it to our room! Breakfast was also very good. Although every day is a different menu, you will find enough items to satisfy even the picky eaters. On the days we stayed they offered: Waffles, bacon, biscuits and gravy, French Toast, potatoes, Southwest omelet, hard boiled eggs, cereals, pastries, yogurts, bagels, muffins, English muffins, wheat bread, fruit salad, apples, bananas, oatmeal, juices, milk, coffee, tea. And they also offer brown bags breakfast for the people who don’t have the time to eat in the cafeteria. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone and if I go back to the area is where I would choose to stay, again.

Room Tip: Far from the elevators.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Raleigh, NC, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised by eggs, bacon, sausage, and waffles in addition to the continental breakfast offerings. The pool doesn't open until 10am, so don't plan on using it for an early morning exercise option.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Pet friendly hotel!!! I would do it again. Staff was great and quick service and they were super friendly to interact with. This facility is squeaky clean all the way around. Good breakfast with many choices to pick and choose from.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

We stayed here when we dropped our daughter off at Virginia tech. It is a 5 minute drive to Tech and conveniently located near dining and shopping. The hotel is clean, bright and comfortable. The staff couldn't be more helpful and friendly. The free breakfast was an added bonus. There were lots of options and everything was fresh and tasty. It was a little pricey but then so is every other hotel in the area during peak weekends. I have never stayed at a Hampton Inn before but I will definitely be back!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

We stayed one night and will definitely return to this Hampton Inn. All staff were courteous and helpful. Our room was sparkling clean and roomy and despite being next door to the elevator, there was no disruptive noise in any way. Foods were good, nearby restaurant choices were plentiful....overall an A+ experience!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg? Share your experiences!