We stopped in Christiansburg for the night after a long day of driving. The front desk staff was super friendly and found us a very comfortable King room on the 4th floor. The room was VERY clean, well laid out, and pleasantly decorated. We were exhausted and very pleased to find that the Outback Steakhouse near the hotel delivered to the lobby. The bed was super comfortable and we had a very restful night followed by a nice breakfast in the lobby. It appears that this hotel is relatively new or perhaps newly renovated. Overall it was a nice stay and we'll definitely use this as a stopping point again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Christiansburg’s commercial and retail districts, the Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg is the perfect place to rest after a day of business meetings or hiking. From the New River to the charm of downtown Blacksburg, there is no shortage of things to do or places to see. While you stay at the Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg, enjoy a free hot breakfast each morning, complimentary high-speed internet, pool, fitness center and a clean and fresh Hampton bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg Hotel Christiansburg
- Christiansburg Hampton Inn