We travel the east coast frequently and often select Hampton Inns for the consistent product. This hotel was a "stand-out" for the brand. We learned that this one is part of a seven-hotel chain, owned by a small group. The service and room were a cut above. Now, I am not saying that it was the Ritz, but it sure was great. It is not directly on the Interstate, but it is a short drive which was worth the small effort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Christiansburg’s commercial and retail districts, the Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg is the perfect place to rest after a day of business meetings or hiking. From the New River to the charm of downtown Blacksburg, there is no shortage of things to do or places to see. While you stay at the Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg, enjoy a free hot breakfast each morning, complimentary high-speed internet, pool, fitness center and a clean and fresh Hampton bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg Hotel Christiansburg
- Christiansburg Hampton Inn