Any hotel that allows dogs for no extra charge already scores highly with me! When I complained that our heating was very noisy the next morning and we didn't get a great night's sleep they immediately had someone check it out and told me that it did in fact have an issue. I decided to use the 100% satisfaction guarantee and they agreed to refund the points I used for the stay.
We stayed again a few day's later on our return trip from GA and the heating in our room was very quiet, as was the rest of the hotel. Great service, a willingness to put problems right and very friendly. As a regular Hampton Inn customer I can say this is definitely one of the best I have stayed in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Christiansburg’s commercial and retail districts, the Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg is the perfect place to rest after a day of business meetings or hiking. From the New River to the charm of downtown Blacksburg, there is no shortage of things to do or places to see. While you stay at the Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg, enjoy a free hot breakfast each morning, complimentary high-speed internet, pool, fitness center and a clean and fresh Hampton bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg Hotel Christiansburg
- Christiansburg Hampton Inn