This is a clean and updated hotel with a friendly and helpful staff. I stay at this hotel frequently because it is about halfway between our home in Nashville and our family "home" in Pennsylvania. I really love the updaes they have made like putting in extra AC outlets and even USB plug ins for charging mobile devices. I really like that they have continued to keep this a dog friendly hotel as we often travel with our Yorkie. We always feel welcome when we stay here and will continue to use this as favorite stop over. I stay in Hampton Inns often when traveling for business and leisure and this one is at the top of my list. We Love this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Christiansburg’s commercial and retail districts, the Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg is the perfect place to rest after a day of business meetings or hiking. From the New River to the charm of downtown Blacksburg, there is no shortage of things to do or places to see. While you stay at the Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg, enjoy a free hot breakfast each morning, complimentary high-speed internet, pool, fitness center and a clean and fresh Hampton bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg Hotel Christiansburg
- Christiansburg Hampton Inn