My husband and I stayed here while we were visiting our daughter at Virginia Tech. The location was easy on easy off the interstate. It was also an easy drive into Blackburg using local streets. The hotel was clean, modern w/free WIFI. The room included frig and microwave besides TV. The room was large and had desk, sofa, and coffee table besides king size bed and large bathroom!
This hotel was located across the street from Outback Steak House, just down the street from Starbucks, Coldstone Ice Cream, and local mall.
We were able to stay on first floor near near easy access to back door. The hotel staff friendly, accessible.
They had doggy station w/bags and refuse container. There was a large mowed grassy area to walk the dog.
The free breakfast buffet was great! Included standard yogurt, 2% and skim milk, banana, apple, 3 types of cereal, hard boiled egg, made to order waffle, pastries, english muffin, breads for toast, oatmeal. and warm buffet which changed daily that had scrambled eggs or omelet, sausage. Homemade biscuits, potatoes, or french toast was included on rotating basis. Coffee and tea bar located near reception desk available throughout day. If you missed or couldn't make the breakfast, they had a brown bag breakfast on the go at the reception desk!
Afternoon, freshly baked chocolate chip cookies were at the reception desk. There was also small pantry to purchase snacks.
The exercise room was near/next to the hotel included Startrack elliptical, recumbent bike, and 2 treadmills. This room was clean and all exercise equipment worked.
Next to this exercise building was pool and patio. The pool was closed for the season. The patio was large w/comfy furniture and outdoor fireplace.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Lots of amenities for great price!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Christiansburg’s commercial and retail districts, the Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg is the perfect place to rest after a day of business meetings or hiking. From the New River to the charm of downtown Blacksburg, there is no shortage of things to do or places to see. While you stay at the Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg, enjoy a free hot breakfast each morning, complimentary high-speed internet, pool, fitness center and a clean and fresh Hampton bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels and Hotwire so you can book your Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg Hotel Christiansburg
- Christiansburg Hampton Inn