We needed a hotel for family weekend at VT. There were no hotels available in Blacksburg but we were able to reserve a room at the Hampton Inn in Blacksburg-Christianburg. The hotel was clean and well maintained. It was an easy drive to VT via the highway. We were able to do some shopping for our freshman son since it was close to the big box stores.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Christiansburg’s commercial and retail districts, the Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg is the perfect place to rest after a day of business meetings or hiking. From the New River to the charm of downtown Blacksburg, there is no shortage of things to do or places to see. While you stay at the Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg, enjoy a free hot breakfast each morning, complimentary high-speed internet, pool, fitness center and a clean and fresh Hampton bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg Hotel Christiansburg
- Christiansburg Hampton Inn