“Good food, good service” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse
Fairlawn, Virginia
“Good food, good service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

Has to be one of my most favorite places to eat. I've never gotten anything there that I haven't liked and I try different things. We try to go at least once a month.

Visited August 2013

52% Recommend
Gainsville, GA
“Great Time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

My first time at the restaurant and the manager greeted me like an old friend and even provided an appetizer at no cost to me. I will return for the friendly people and great conversation with the associates at this restaurant.

Visited May 2013
Christiansburg, Virginia
“Standard Applebee's - nice place to eat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012 via mobile

7 of us dropped by for Sunday lunch today. We were promptly seated in a spacious booth. Our waitress was Stacy M. She did a very nice job taking care of our group which included children and grandparents.

Total bill for 7 came to $74, not bad for a Sunday dinner.

Place was clean, noise level was comfortable, food was delicious and service was good. We eat here 3-4 times per year. A good standby for entertaining guests.

Christiansburg, Virginia, United States
“Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

The Service has alwas been great. The foods not bad, but does have room for improvment. I do feel from the from some feedback from the staff that the locals don't tip very well, The way I see it if your not able to afford to eat out, and leave atleast 15 or 20% you should stay home. The staff works very hard to serve you, and to hear that we have people that have the audacity to just walk out on servers really upset me. So think about this next time your out to eat wherever you may decide.

Visited October 2012
Buckhannon, West Virginia
“Great Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

This is a nice restaurant. The food was great. The location was great. The only problem I have with it is the Bathrooms are filthy.

Visited August 2012